- Sef proiect:Ina STOIAN
- Echipa proiect:arh. Ina STOIAN, peisagist Mirela DRAGOS, arh. Magda VLADIMIRESCU, stud. arh. Diana BOGDAN
- Birou:INA STOIAN ATELIER PROIECTARE SRL
For the past 20 years, architects and landscapers have been advocating that different urban approaches should be adopted for the almost 9 km of the river banks, which would suit both local needs (proximity) and general needs (city representation), while at the same time would reduce speed traffic and badly-managed parking spaces which suffocate Dambovita river and would extend pedestrian areas and boost plant life diversity.
Our survey takes on 5 STRATEGIES:
– Boosting biodiversity along the Dambovita corridor
– Developing the river walk in a contemporary and appealing manner
– Stronger connection of the banks with pedestrian bridges
– Recreation enhancement, with focus on water activities & active people
– A follow-up strategy for space distribution on Marasesti – Timpuri Noi section
The project was 5th ranked. More on ….